Project-paradise RSPS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project-paradise RSPS forums

Runescape Private Server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry about the promised release date , members of ProjectParadise RSPS.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smexy

Sorry Members of Project-Paradise , This is how the story goes..

Facebook has some problems with his PC. As you all know , Facebook is a forum moderator. He will be hosting our server on a vps since his dedicated is already used up.

Okay , Back on topic , Jesse and myself have not heard from facebook these few days and we really thought he went missing and i busy with both life and school and i didnt came online much recently.

Sorry to the players that i have ignorged during this period of time on msn. This is because i have very little time on my hands that i can spare to even come on forums , let alone coping with my school work.

Facebook just came online and said that his computer has just been infected with a virus and he needs to transfer all his desktop data to his laptop. I dont know when is the next releasing date. But i am sure that this time the releasing date will not exceed next week.

Sorry once again for the inconvience caused. I will do my job as an administrator well on this server and i will not dissapoint you people ever again..

I will hand out several rare items on this server to the players that are playing on the first few days of the releasing date. This is to stimulate the economy and make sure that the players stay loyal to the server.

If you are willing to help out the server , The staff members are willing to give normal players a chance on becoming staff members that helps out the players in any way provided you people are willing to help out all the players as much as you can , follow the rules and hand out punishments properly and professionally.

With this i end off my announment by welcoming all the players to Project-Paradise. Have a good day and see you all in-game.

Yours sincerely ,
Administration Of Project-Paradise.

Ryan

Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Finally ! Sad

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

=)

Sponsored content