Project-paradise RSPS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project-paradise RSPS forums

Runescape Private Server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smexy

Hello members of Project-paradise , I will post this on rsbot and sythe as soon as the server is online. I will edit it before posting it on advertisement sites like rsbot and sythe when the server is up.

Bank pins and skilling areas!
(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes. 2dw9e3d(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes. 2cqmpsp

Custom items on the server!
(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes. 25iwwpd
(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes. 11rtyci

Pking areas like pkbox and varrock wildy have safezones and banks too !
(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes. 2q8u2c2
(Project-Paradise RSPS) I will post this on sythe and rsbot for advertisement purposes. Fa0v8g

Sidd

Sidd

Nice Nice.
We will get some people off from that.
Good thinking.

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

Lol this is here for a long time m8 belive me we are trying to open the server for a long long time but now we need 50$ to release it the server its ready and we already have a coder now we only need the money and play play play!!! Very Happy
I hope you enjoy and try to bring some people Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum