Project-paradise RSPS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project-paradise RSPS forums

Runescape Private Server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS!

+7
xxphatmagexx
Corruption
Sidd
sgt crypto21
FrostBite
Jesse
Smexy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Smexy

Welcome to project-paradise RSPS. We are a new server , our forums is only 1 weeks old. Our server will only be online earliest by 1 week later. Mind introducing yourself on the introduction sections ?We will host moderator applications when we get around 35 registered users. We now currently have 17 registred users. Here is a screenshot of our server. Have fun.

Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! 2e4zvog

Last edited by Smexy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Jesse

Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Nice bank Wink 200m phats. HAAHA dupe? lol. Smile

http://project-paradise.omgforum.net

3Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Smexy

No , i spawned them hehe Smile

4Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

he he loool!

5Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty wow what is that Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

a black partyhat? woooooot?

6Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am

Smexy

We have changed the client base and source files due to alot of errors causing us to fail to host the server. Ashley has been coding another 474 base file and source. It should be ready soon. Smile

7Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty fjlkfj;dlsafjalsdfjdslk; Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 pm

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

wooooooot!?

8Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Smexy

We might add black partyhats too. Smile

9Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty omfgjapefjaw Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

blackpartyhats are pretty awesome

10Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Smexy

Okay. I might consider adding them Smile

11Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty woooooooot Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 pm

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

woot? i heard black partyhats were on runescape but there was only 1 lost in someones acc that quit runescape

12Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Smexy

I'm not sure about that. LOL I quit runescape like 2 years ago.

13Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 pm

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

bummer. i quit runescape a while ago mabey a few months, after i descovered rsps's lol, im never goin back to runescape effff that

14Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:02 pm

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

Lol guys so pls try to call some more people to this server because i have like 10 people intrested about this server but they are waiting for a long time to play this game Sad

15Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Sidd

Sidd

Cant WAIT

16Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Smexy

We Currently do not have enough funds to buy our vps to host the server. We would need $30 - $50 USD to buy a vps and host our server. If everybody donates $3USD , we would be able to buy our vps. Everyone should help. This RSPS has a very good future and potential as we already have 85 registered users waiting to play our server as soon as it comes out. Everybody donate $3USD or $5USD , we will be able to host our server soon.

17Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Corruption

We have 86, host it now pl0x?

18Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

Smexy i need to say you a thing...
Yes its true that we have more then 80 registed players but you know that the most part of those player just registed to play the server and they come to see how the server was and then they saw nothing. Do you understand?
Everybody quit and most of them even if the server comes out they wont play because there is no way to them see if the server is on or no Crying or Very sad
Im sad because of that but it is true Crying or Very sad

19Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Smexy

Corruption wrote:We have 86, host it now pl0x?
Corruption , read my previous post.

Frostbite wrote:Smexy i need to say you a thing...
Yes its true that we have more then 80 registed players but you know that the most part of those player just registed to play the server and they come to see how the server was and then they saw nothing. Do you understand?
Everybody quit and most of them even if the server comes out they wont play because there is no way to them see if the server is on or no Crying or Very sad
Im sad because of that but it is true Crying or Very sad

The reasons why i wouldnt host it it because i currently do not have enough money for the vps. I need some help from you people. I just need $30 for the vps.

Frostbite , don't be sad. I have all the player's email and personal information on the forums , i can get them to play anytime once the server has been released. Do try and help out. thanks.

20Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:42 am

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

Ok thank you very much for clarify evrything.
I will try to help in anything i can.
Cool

21Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Smexy

Well , if you can help me out financially that would be very great. I need $30 - $50 USD to buy a new vps to host the server on.

22Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty sorry about the money issues Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 am

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

sorry about the money issues but i can't donate my parents wouldn't let me. sorry bro hope you can get the cash.

23Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 am

devo

i may perhaps be able to help "may" as i have money in paypal and would be willing to donate i just can't because my paypal acc is limited -.-any suggestions? and it's a permanant limit

24Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty how do i log into the game Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:35 am

xxphatmagexx

some tell me how i log into game please

25Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Empty Re: Welcome to Project-paradise RSPS! Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 am

xxphatmagaxx2

hey i cant get one how do i get on the game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum