Project-paradise RSPS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project-paradise RSPS forums

Runescape Private Server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need someone who can code.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We need someone who can code. Empty We need someone who can code. Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Smexy

Looking for Coders !

Well , As all of you know , ashley is an administrator and is in charged of setting up the vps(Virtual Private server and it is a company that hosts our server and getting it online)

Ashley has left because of internet issues and having problems with his router and he cannot access the internet.

Ashley is a very awesome coder and it is a pity that he cannot aid us in this server , so we are looking for coders that can code a 474 base file and we can have it.

Lastly , i am sorry for this and lets hope we get a new vps and have a good server coder that we can have. With this i thank all of you that are reading this.

Regards ,
Administration of project-paradise.

Last edited by Smexy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

2We need someone who can code. Empty can't waittttt Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 am

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

dude i can't wait until this game is up, lol i've been on like everyday watching it but it seems like you have great potental but bad luck. Arrow hope u find someone for the coding soon

3We need someone who can code. Empty Re: We need someone who can code. Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Smexy

I have found someone who can code. Now i am waiting for the server to be coded and it will be released soon. Be patient.

4We need someone who can code. Empty bad ass. hope everything works out Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:10 am

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

woooooooooooooooooot Very Happy Twisted Evil

5We need someone who can code. Empty Re: We need someone who can code. Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 am

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

ya nice Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum