Project-paradise RSPS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project-paradise RSPS forums

Runescape Private Server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE LAUNCH IS NEAR

+3
FrostBite
Ashley
Jesse
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 am

Jesse

Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Ok, I guess a lot of you are asking.. when is it up? how long is it going to take? and a lot of questions similar too that.

I'm making this post to answer those annoying questions, we have found somebody willing to host it for us just waiting to talk to him again. Once I speak with him (1-2days) hopefully less he should be able to set it up right away.

I am very sorry about the length of time it has taken for anything to happen, the reasons for this are. My internet has been "stuffing" up a lot lately, Smexy (BEN) he's been busy organizing a lot of things to get it online but his communication has been lacked since we are just using msn/forums to talk at the moment. Once again sorry about the length of time it has taken but the server WILL be online extremely soon!

If anybody needs extra answers make threads pm me in forums or you can add my msn
jesse_thommo@hotmail.com

Hope This HELPS
Jesse.

http://project-paradise.omgforum.net

2THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Ashley

Administrator
Administrator

jesse, im back after a lil break im back,

ill be more active now and ready to host, i just need you on Smile hopefully your on by 29/7/2010 so we can start a new era!

facebook.

3THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:53 am

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

Nice@@@
Ill call many people to this server
but pls try to hurry up =/
THere are many people waiting and waiting just like me =)

4THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty jfclk;fj;ldajfl;dajf;lkfadsfasfs Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am

sgt crypto21

sgt crypto21

FrostBite wrote:Nice@@@
Ill call many people to this server
but pls try to hurry up =/
THere are many people waiting and waiting just like me =)

i've been waiting anxiously!!! bounce

5THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Smexy

Well , sorry i do not know when is the exact date of release.

6THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:19 pm

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

Ok man but im waiting and i am really exited

7THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

gigabass5

gigabass5
Respected member
Respected member

Jesse wrote:Ok, I guess a lot of you are asking.. when is it up? how long is it going to take? and a lot of questions similar too that.

I'm making this post to answer those annoying questions, we have found somebody willing to host it for us just waiting to talk to him again. Once I speak with him (1-2days) hopefully less he should be able to set it up right away.

I am very sorry about the length of time it has taken for anything to happen, the reasons for this are. My internet has been "stuffing" up a lot lately, Smexy (BEN) he's been busy organizing a lot of things to get it online but his communication has been lacked since we are just using msn/forums to talk at the moment. Once again sorry about the length of time it has taken but the server WILL be online extremely soon!

If anybody needs extra answers make threads pm me in forums or you can add my msn
jesse_thommo@hotmail.com

Hope This HELPS
Jesse.
^ ^
-.-jesse im going ma uncle dugys in 9 months
=

8THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 am

FrostBite

FrostBite
Respected member
Respected member

-.-

9THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Smexy

Well , I don't know what ashley is doing at the moment because i couldnt contact him via msn. I don't know what to do now. My exams are around the corner and i don't know what to do right now.

10THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:31 am

gigabass5

gigabass5
Respected member
Respected member

Smexy wrote:Well , I don't know what ashley is doing at the moment because i couldnt contact him via msn. I don't know what to do now. My exams are around the corner and i don't know what to do right now.
smexy we bak u up on ur exams 100% do them b4 surver jesse can find that out

11THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Smexy

I need around $50 for the vps and i would need a coder too. Jesse is not as active as before and i will talk to him about this problem.

12THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Empty Re: THE LAUNCH IS NEAR Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Sidd

Sidd

I wish it releases it sooon.Cant WAAIITT.

If there is any help needed I can do something.Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum